Rigid Tactical is seeking Senior Operational Specialists/Training Subject Matter Experts to provide direct support to the Army, Marine and other US Joint Forces to serve as members of a multi-discipline team performing tasks directly related to the Global War on Terrorism, focused on countering Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs).
These positions are full time positions and best suited for broadly-gauged experts who have extensive experience in all areas and levels of counterinsurgency operations – from patrol to Division level.
Personnel in these positions perform missions in various remote locations, including high threat environments such as Iraq and Afghanistan.
Recent in-theater experience with a combat arms unit is required. Multiple tours at various operational levels that including a mix of direct combat, operational planning, training development and Ops-Intel fusion is preferred.
Applicants must have a minimum of 10 years experience in Combat Arms and a minimum of two (2) years experience deployed to either Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom or Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Time deployed to either location as a member of the military (vice contractor) is preferred.
Successful applicants will have direct counterinsurgency operational experience in positions from team member through SF BN/Group (SOF).
Applicants must demonstrate exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Applicants must demonstrate skill in performing multi-faceted projects with a diverse workforce in terms of age, gender and ethnicity.
Applicants must be capable of performing missions in a small unit accompanying US and Coalition forces into high-threat environments worldwide.
Applicants must be fully deployable to the required theater of operations, wear uniforms as prescribed by the supported unit commander, and bear arms as prescribed by the supported unit commander.
Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
Possess experience at tactical formations – Brigade and above. Multiple combat, combat support and combat service support disciplines may be required or equivalent academic or defense industry functional areas.
- Identify counter-IED capability gaps and provide recommendations on potential solutions.
- Integrate emerging counter-IED technologies into current tactics, techniques and procedures and disseminate new TTPs as required.
- Interface with Combatant Commands, joint organizations, and OGAs on actions related to Joint IED Defeat initiatives.
- Assist in identification, training, and integration of IED Defeat countermeasure technologies.
- Provide updates as required to JIEDDO OPS to ensure relevance of the JIEDDO strategy and the joint counter-IED Common Operating Picture.
- Provide support for the execution of JIEDDO strategic actions supporting the integration of multiple Joint IED Defeat solutions throughout DoD.
- Provide Operations Records Management capabilities.
- Assist in the analysis of COCOM Requests for Forces and approved deployment orders with respect to COCOM counter-IED support requirements using available Service automation systems.