We are currently seeking candidates to serve as Sensitive Activities Planners / Compartmented Capabilities Integrators supporting the Department of Defense and its efforts to identify and neutralize enemy threat networks capable of employing a myriad of improvised-threats, such as Improvised Explosive Devices, and other improvised weapons of strategic effect. Candidates will be required to embed with and advise Combatant Commands (CCMDs) at all echelons on how to effectively leverage specially compartmented material and non-material capabilities to eliminate or neutralize improvised threats and the networks that employ these improvised weapons in combat. This position is located in Chantilly, Va. area, and can be expected to deploy overseas under austere conditions.
Sensitive Activities Planner/Compartmented Capabilities Integrator
Location: Ft Bragg, Tampa
Experience and Education:
In order to qualify, individuals must possess the appropriate combination of education and experience as defined by each contractual labor category: –
- Junior (up to 3 years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree) –
- Journeyman (3 to 10 years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree)
- Senior (10+ years of experience and a Master’s Degree) Substitution of experience in lieu of education is contractually authorized and may apply Must possess a current Top Secret security clearance with access to SCI, and willingness to submit to a CI poly is required. Additional
Requirements: At least 3 years (of the total amount of years required per labor category) of specialized experience is required in one or more of the following areas: –
- Military or Intelligence Community (IC) compartmented or sensitive activities (IJSTO, SAP, ACCM, etc.) or similarly enhanced security safeguarded programs.
- Military Special Operations or Special Mission Unit – Special or Technical Investigative Units of Federal, State or Local Law Enforcement
- HUMINT operations
- SIGINT operations
- Tailored Technical or Technical Surveillance Operations Working knowledge of improvised explosive devises (construction, usage, TTPs, etc) or other improvised weapons or threats. Military and/or IC planning processes and staffing (MDPD, JOPES, etc.) experience delivering “cradle to grave” solutions to supported customers, to include capability gap identification, resourcing, planning, integration, and operational execution.