Job Title: Senior I2EC Intelligence Analyst
Location: Tampa, Florida
CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD ***
This effort supports the organization’s J2 Directorate of Intelligence as they conduct 24/7/365 Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) of biometrics, forensics, and Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) intelligence for deployed military commanders and national decision-makers.
The customer has major responsibilities in the areas of threat identification, Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE), Weapons Technical Intelligence, Force Protection, Vetting of Friendly Force Personnel, Identity Protection and Biometrics. Requires TS SCI Clearance effective as of day one of hire; this requirement cannot be waived.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance (TS/SCI) as of day one of employment.
Experience : Three plus (3+) or more years of all source analysis experience with military applications and a thorough knowledge of SOF i2 operations, intelligence, and interagency processes and procedures, to include:
- 6 months of experience collecting, reviewing, analyzing, exploiting, fusing, authoring, and disseminating digital multimedia and hardcopy products.
- 6 months of experience preparing Biometrics Enabled Intelligence (BEI), Forensic Enable Intelligence (FEI), & DOMEX Enabled Intelligence (DEI).
- 3 months of experience using Special Operations Forces Exploitation architecture (SOFEX), SOF i2 case management (analysis of DOMEX, CELLEX collections), SOF products disseminated to Global SOF forces, Biometrics Identity Intelligence Resource (Bi2R), Biometrics Identification Analysis Report (BIAR) and Biometrics Enabled Watch List (BEWL).
- Proficiency in collecting, reviewing, analyzing, exploiting, fusing, authoring, and disseminating digital multimedia and hardcopy products.
- Expert knowledge of SOFEX, SOF i2 case management (analysis of DOMEX, CELLEX collections), SOF products disseminated to Global SOF forces, Biometrics Identity Intelligence Resource (Bi2R), BIAR and BEWL.
- Able to perform data mining, exploitation, collection, analysis, production, and dissemination activities using a variety of computer hardware and software applications at the expert level.
- Proficient in collecting, reviewing, analyzing and disseminating i2 products. Operational knowledge of AIMS; Distributed Common Ground System – Army (DCGS-A) applications; and SOF SSE Program.
Desired Or Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Bachelor’s degree or 4 yrs. of experience (Relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of degree)