Rigid is currently seeking Full Time individual(s) to serve as an Identity Operations Manager (IOM) in support of a customer program at the following CONUS/OCONUS locations:
Stuttgart Germany, Seoul Korea, MacDill AFB Tampa FL, Pearl Harbor HI, Miami FL, Peterson AFB Colorado Springs CO, Mons Belgium, Ft Bragg NC, Bethesda MD, Crystal City VA, Fairmont WV,
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active TS/SCI U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- COCOM/IA: 2-years of experience serving as an action officer in a senior level command (interagency HQ, Joint Staff, or COCOM / equivalent 4-Star level command).
- TSOC/NSHQ: 2-years of experience serving as an action officer in a TSOC or equivalent 1-to-3-Star level command.
- All: 2-years of experience serving in a SOF operational or tactical unit
- All: 1-year of experience writing plans, policy, CONOPS, orders, or MOA/MOUs at a senior level command (interagency HQ, Joint Staff, or COCOM / equivalent 4-Star level command).
- Current and Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
- Must be physically fit and able to operate in austere environments while wearing body armor and carrying additional equipment.
Additional requirements For Germany
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with 3 years of specialized experience in Identity Operations field, OR; Associate’s degree in any field with 7 years of specialized experience in Identity Operations field, OR; 11 years of specialized experience in Identity Operations field.
Recent forensic collection experience including cell phone and computer data extraction
Recent operational experience with latent print collection, iris scanning, and facial recognition
You will become part of a dynamic team. Not simply and employee but a teammate on a fast growing service disable veteran owned business that understand operations and the sacrifices employees make.
Medical, dental, vision plan
Paid time off and holiday time