Rigid Tactical is currently seeking GEOINT/Imagery Analysts to serve on a unique, multi-discipline team assisting JIDO and deployed US Forces with fused intelligence products to enhance US Forces effectiveness against enemy networks that employ improvised threats such as unmanned aerial systems (UAS).
The GEOINT/Imagery Analyst will assist in developing analytical products that focus on finding immediate through long-term solutions to emerging improvised threats. The analyst will prioritize and categorize requests for information. The analyst will conduct near and long term analyses of device and network-centric problem sets usually focused on Violent Extremist Organizations that employ the improvised threat devices to achieve strategic effects. Typical problem sets include the analysis of unique terrain features, identification or monitoring of: signatures of improvised threat activity/events, facilitation to produce improvised threat devices and support of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) requirements.
Specifically, the analyst will:
- Determine the characteristics of a location that is associated with activities of a human enemy network.
- Use JIDO tools to maintain analytical working aids and databases that support advanced geospatial predictive analytics.
- Analyze physical characteristics as requested to support the RFS process or to focus on Named Areas of Interest.
- Establish predictive insights into likely enemy activity that will help focus other analytical efforts, ISR, and tactical operations to anticipate enemy reactions and adaptations.
- Provide geospatially-driven predictions of threat activity based on a range of previously observed and evaluated physical signatures.