Criminal Patronage Network(CPN) Research Analyst
Rigid Tactical is currently seeking a Criminal Patronage Network (CPN) Research & Analysis/ Advisor to work as part of the Counter-Corruption Task Force.
Criminal Patronage Network (CPN) Research & Analysis/ Advisor works at the direction of the Targeting Operations Chief as part of the Counter-Corruption Task Force. Analyzes intelligence and reporting for lead development and assists in the generation of counter Criminal Patronage Network requirements for collection or exploitation in support of counter corruption mission.
Performs daily review of intelligence and other incoming reporting for lead development and follow-up and assists in the generation of counter Criminal Patronage Network requirements (HCRs, IIR evaluations, SDRs, etc.) for collection or exploitation in support of counter corruption mission. Individual will be responsive to requests for information from Target Coordination Forward personnel who will be embedded within major subordinate command locations in Afghanistan and assist in limited scope analysis and when, appropriate, provide actionable intelligence from that analysis. Individual will maintain liaison with the Embassy, Resolute Support, Inter-governmental agencies, non-governmental agencies, and interagency elements. Participate in necessary coordination meetings to include targeting VTCs within theater and via CONUS, as required. Develops and maps all criminal patronage networks for coordination purposes. Completes required training at US CENTCOM HQs in Tampa, FL before deploying to become a train-the-trainer for the rest of the Counter Corruption Targeting Organization. Completes required personal weapons qualification prior to deployment.
Experience and Education:
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Ten years of analytical experience and a Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- One year of experience with Counter-Threat Finance methods and tools and expertise with critical node analysis of insurgent and terrorist financial networks.
- Previous deployment experience with US military, Department of State, or law enforcement.
- Medically deployable.
- Graduate of the DIAC Advanced Counter Threat Finance Course.
- Three years of experience with Counter-Threat Finance methods and tools and expertise.
- Experience with Task Force 2010, the Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan (CJIATF-A), Shafafiyat, or CJIATF-Nexus Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) or other counter corruption organization.